RevUp Partners: Best management practices for performance based advertising combined with a robust affiliate channel platform delivering the highest growth potential. More than affiliate program management, RevUp Partners is a high touch day-to-day solution for developing a strong affiliate channel. Expanded beyond the goals of RevUp Network to also include:
- Maximizing customer acquisition.
- Meeting ROI goals.
- Maintaining brand compliance.
- Complimenting broader multi-channel strategies.
- Ongoing outreach to affiliates, activation initiatives.
- Day-to-day management.
RevUp Network: Every advertiser who attracts price wise and discerning customers’ needs an affiliate program to be found on loyalty, deal and review based sites where shoppers make their final decision. Additionally, working with trusted affiliates who specialize in Search can also be an excellent extension of your keyword presence on search engines. Affiliate program goals include:
- Paying for advertising on a pay per lead or pay per sale basis.
- Contributing a significant lift in sales.
- Meeting referral quality targets.
- Distribution of promotions through link feeds.
- Timely Affiliate Payouts.
- Weekly management.
RevUp Calls: Increase incoming calls to your call center. If you are an Invoca or Impact Radius customer then we can deliver calls to you from our performance partners on a pay per call basis. Call quality targets are achieved with use of an IVR and through measurement of call length and other metrics. Ad placement types include niche content web sites, online video, loyalty web sites, online shopping sites, mobile, and social. Call program goals include:
- Paying for ad placements based on the actual calls delivered.
- Increasing incoming calls meeting your qualifying criteria.
- Growing the number of RevUp performance partners promoting your brand.
- Reporting of call performance through our ad tech partners.
RevUp Search: Paid Search marketing is a proven way to deliver prospective customers based upon the intent they have expressed through their keyword searches. But it can be overly expensive if not managed correctly! Whether you are a startup or a public company, your Search campaign can only ramp up if it delivers a positive ROI. The niche expertise and day-to-day analysis requirements makes Search Engine Management one of the jobs companies most like to outsource. SEM goals include:
- Learning what keywords, ads and landing pages work best by running tests.
- Identifying keyword potential through review of search queries.
- Maintaining optimal position and cost per click through bid management.
- Winning cost efficiency through broad, phrase and exact match types.
- Making paid search a more profitable channel for your customer acquisition.